Monday, January 18, 2010

Sparks of the Mind

Every so often I pick up the metaphorical pen once again, the gentle wind of inspiration carrying me once again to write and put my words to paper. Every now and then, I revive an old blog and resume writing there again. But there are times when I feel like I need a change of environment. Just as people grow and move on to different things, so this is the case with the transition from one place of writing to another.

In this case, I've shifted from my old blog (yronhand.multiply.com) to this one. I hope that I shall be able to maintain it better, and well into my prime and adulthood.

So once again my blog carries the name 'Sparks of the Mind', and I think I'll keep it that way. The mind is the source of many of our lights in life, and it is my hope that in always writing, in constantly going through introspection and the endless pursuit in the interchange of thoughts and ideas, I can help myself grow.

And if others benefit from it, then praise be to God, all the better. Here's to a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment